Black, Latina & Indigenous Women's Group
This group is about cultivating wellness, joy, and healing in the lives of Black, Latina, & Indigenous women.
Learn tools that promote physical, emotional, psychological, and relationship wellness in your life.
Be a part of a community that will support you in your journey.
Topics of discussion will include:
- reframing negative thoughts
- practicing mindfulness
- cultivating emotional balance
- improving communication skills
- setting healthy boundaries
- principles of healthy relationships
- creating a healthy lifestyle
- and more
Dr. Pena will share presentations and guide discussions.
The cost will vary by insurance copay. If you are paying out of pocket, the cost is $45 per session.
Every Other Wed from 7 pm to 8 pm.